After the excitement of Baby’s first birthday, things are finally getting back to normal in the grumpy household.
The decorations have now been taken down, the balloons are quietly letting themselves down in a corner, and the birthday cards will soon be packed up in a keepsake box, along with all the other knickknacks and bits and bobs that I’ve been squirrelling away as memorabilia from Baby’s childhood. I imagine that by the time I’m finished I’ll have enough junk to fill a museum so she had better do something to become famous!
Having never been involved in the running of a childs birthday party before I really did have no idea how much work it would be, or how much it would cost! There was the house to prepare, decorations to put up, party food to put out, and we needed a surprising number of paper plates, napkins, and table wears. I’m almost dreading next year when Baby will be old enough for party bags and games.
Luckily I have 12 months to plan Baby’s next birthday party but if your need is a little more imminent, I have a brilliant competition to help you with the cost. Party Bags and Supplies are offering a £30 store credit to one lucky Grumpy Mum Reader, which can be spent on everything from themed party wear to pre-filled party bags that take the effort out of organising part bags.
To be in with your chance to win, simply enter via the rafflecopter panel below.
Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK residents only.
- This giveaway will end at Midnight on 01/09/17.
- The winner will be announced within 7 days of the draw ending.
- If the prize is not claimed within 14 days a new winner will be drawn.
- The blog owner is not responsible for non-deliver of prize.
- The prize is £30 credit at www.partybagsandsupplies.co.uk which will be supplied directly by Party Bags and Supplies on completion of the competition.
- Please note that if you have previously won a competition or giveaway for Party Bags and Supplies credit, you will not be eligible to enter this competition.
- Anyone identified as using multiple accounts to gain extra entries will be disqualified.
- If you enter by following an account you must still be following when the giveaway is drawn.